About us - SNYP
At SNYP we are guided by our commitment to young people, and we work towards the following objectives.
- To create an environment in which young people aged 8 – 25 can feel welcome, safe, and supported in their development into young adults.
- To constantly be a project that is as user-led as possible and which supports those using the project in making their needs heard both in the project and in the community in which they live.
- To make contact and build relationships with the hardest to reach young people. Those who have rejected mainstream and statutory provision.
- To be a project which is consistently available for our users throughout the period of their development, from attending junior sessions through to employment and training support.
- To remain independent and able to work with young people without imposing any agenda set by workers or other adults.
- To build non-judgemental relationships with young people founded on respect, honesty and openness, in order to contribute positively to their social awareness and that of the community in which they live.
- To evaluate our work on a regular basis to ensure that we are delivering work which young people will both respond to and benefit from, and which represents best value.
- To remain a project which belongs to the young people, thereby fostering a sense of ownership and self-worth.
Copyright © 2008 S.N.Y.P All Rights
reserved.Registered Charity Number: 1044254